4844 Scotia St, Union City, CA 945874 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,871 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Photos & further information to follow shortly....
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $695,000
- Price/sqft: $371
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Remodeled Kitchen. Granite Slab Countertops. Laminate Floors. Dual Pane Windows. New Plush Carpet.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,871 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 543 043301100
- Zillow Home ID: 25053972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4844 Scotia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Union City, and 46.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94587 home values.
- 4848 Scotia St Union City, CA$1.34M554,396
- 4840 Scotia St Union City, CA$742K422,003
- 4847 Blythe St Union City, CA$718K----1,871
- 4851 Blythe St Union City, CA$670K421,760
- 4836 Scotia St Union City, CA$696K42.51,889
- 4852 Scotia St Union City, CA$686K----1,889
- 4843 Blythe St Union City, CA$628K----1,409
- 4845 Scotia St Union City, CA$635K421,409
- 4841 Scotia St Union City, CA$694K421,871
- 32711 Bel Aire St Union City, CA$694K42.51,871
- 4839 Blythe St Union City, CA$697K----1,871
- 4832 Scotia St Union City, CA$697K432,008
- 4849 Scotia St Union City, CA$757K42.52,147
- 4837 Scotia St Union City, CA$633K421,409
- 32715 Bel Aire St Union City, CA$682K421,953
- 4856 Scotia St Union City, CA$620K321,268
- 4833 Scotia St Union City, CA$795K432,361
- 4853 Scotia St Union City, CA$621K321,268
- 4835 Blythe St Union City, CA$695K32.51,901
- 4828 Scotia St Union City, CA$750K32.51,901
Nearby Schools in Union City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.