- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4846 Sylvia Ave, Farmville, NC 278283 beds, 2 baths, 2,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 625 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,244 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 199
- Lot width: 142
- Parcel #: 047048
- Zillow Home ID: 51448588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4846 Sylvia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27828, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 149.7% higher than in Pitt, and 240% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27828 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27828 home values.
- 4858 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$79K--0.5--
- 4836 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$217K322,268
- 4533 Nc Highway 121 Farmville, NC$208K332,072
- 4543 Nc Highway 121 Farmville, NC$147K321,749
- 4851 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$157K322,031
- 3812 Andrea Way Farmville, NC$135K321,638
- 4843 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$122K321,441
- 4859 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$240K432,561
- 3929 Kimberly Ln Farmville, NC$134K321,725
- 4835 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$161K32.51,813
- 4551 Nc Highway 121 Farmville, NC$143K321,573
- 4865 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$259K322,836
- 3813 Andrea Way Farmville, NC$128K321,614
- 3829 Andrea Way Farmville, NC$142K321,658
- 4821 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$169K321,846
- 4873 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$155K321,532
- 4820 Sylvia Ave Farmville, NC$201K32.51,864
- 3912 Kimberly Ln Farmville, NC$319K443,283
- 4501 Nc Highway 121 Farmville, NC$136K321,420
- 3932 Kimberly Ln Farmville, NC$124K321,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.