- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4848 N 36th St UNIT 106, Phoenix, AZ 850181 bed, 1 bath, 735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $127,500
- Price/sqft: $173
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 735 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 17019135
- Zillow Home ID: 68536199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4848 N 36th Street UNIT 106
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 198.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 206 Phoenix, AZ$206K221,091
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 107 Phoenix, AZ$148K----735
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 207 Phoenix, AZ$201K221,091
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 105 Phoenix, AZ$266K----1,398
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 208 Phoenix, AZ$268K321,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 108 Phoenix, AZ$197K----1,025
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 101 Phoenix, AZ$193K----1,025
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 201 Phoenix, AZ$260K321,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 112 Phoenix, AZ$194K221,025
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 212 Phoenix, AZ$257K321,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 202 Phoenix, AZ$193K221,091
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 102 Phoenix, AZ$149K11735
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 211 Phoenix, AZ$196K----1,091
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 111 Phoenix, AZ$171K11844
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 110 Phoenix, AZ$150K----735
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 210 Phoenix, AZ$202K221,091
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 203 Phoenix, AZ$196K221,091
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 103 Phoenix, AZ$148K11735
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 209 Phoenix, AZ$269K----1,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 109 Phoenix, AZ$197K221,047
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.