- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4848 N 36th St UNIT 232, Phoenix, AZ 850181,091 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $166,500
- Price/sqft: $153
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,091 sqft
- Parcel #: 17019192
- Zillow Home ID: 68536256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4848 N 36th Street UNIT 232
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Phoenix, and 106.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 132 Phoenix, AZ$151K11735
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 231 Phoenix, AZ$264K----1,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 133 Phoenix, AZ$151K----735
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 233 Phoenix, AZ--221,091
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 131 Phoenix, AZ$190K221,025
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 134 Phoenix, AZ$294K----1,398
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 230 Phoenix, AZ$265K----1,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 130 Phoenix, AZ$192K----1,025
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 104 Phoenix, AZ$187K----1,025
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 204 Phoenix, AZ$262K----1,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 103 Phoenix, AZ$95K11735
- 4820 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$424K321,992
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 229 Phoenix, AZ$262K----1,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 129 Phoenix, AZ$212K221,025
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 103 Phoenix, AZ$145K11735
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 203 Phoenix, AZ$194K221,091
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 221 Phoenix, AZ$272K----1,276
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 121 Phoenix, AZ$260K221,025
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 102 Phoenix, AZ$149K11735
- 4848 N 36th St UNIT 202 Phoenix, AZ$193K221,091
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292