- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,821 all time views
- HOA Fee: $320
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $465,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $440
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Laundry Facility - Coin-Op, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Security Features \ Security Fence, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above, View \ City Lights
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,057 sqft
- Parcel #: 103330070
- Zillow Home ID: 15626208
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $415-569K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94015 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Broadmoor Village as a whole. Among 94015 homes, this home is valued 30.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% greater than in Broadmoor Village, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Broadmoor Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
Nearby Schools in Broadmoor Village
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!