- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 77 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,767 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $695,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: 08863285
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 772 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 530 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ S (South), 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Heat\Fuel \ Hot Water\Steam, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, Lot Description \ Park Adjacent, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 3 Level \ 2nd Level, Exposure \ N (North), Family Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Office, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Assessment Includes \ None, Heat\Fuel \ Radiant, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Basement, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Air Conditioning \ Space Pac, Equipment \ Fan-Attic Exhaust, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Attic \ Unfinished, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Status \ Pending, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 81-90 Years, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,629 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 16253060110000
- Zillow Home ID: 4906356
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $695-980K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60035 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Highland Park as a whole. Among 60035 homes, this home is 65.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Highland Park, and 854.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
|475 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$498K||3||3.5||1,560|
|465 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$1.03M||5||4.5||3,783|
|455 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$710K||--||3||2,741|
|478 Beech St Highland Park, IL||$704K||--||2.5||2,677|
|486 Beech St Highland Park, IL||$712K||3||4||3,000|
|470 Beech St Highland Park, IL||$899K||--||3.5||3,794|
|460 Beech St Highland Park, IL||$429K||3||1.5||1,641|
|Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||--||--||--||--|
|1055 St Johns Ave Highland Park, IL||--||--||--||--|
|474 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$658K||--||4||2,724|
|1040 St Johns Ave Highland Park, IL||--||--||--||--|
|452 Beech St Highland Park, IL||$479K||4||1.1||1,522|
|441 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$878K||--||3.5||3,225|
|444 Beech St Highland Park, IL||$422K||--||2||1,584|
|460 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$793K||5||2.5||3,313|
|1116 Wade St Highland Park, IL||$964K||--||3.5||4,398|
|1104 Wade St Highland Park, IL||$768K||--||2.5||3,201|
|St Johns Ave Highland Park, IL||--||--||--||--|
|1124 Wade St Highland Park, IL||$726K||4||3||3,119|
|1092 Wade St Highland Park, IL||$756K||--||2.5||3,072|
Nearby Schools in Highland Park
Highland Park High (assigned)9-121.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!