- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
485 Cedar Ave, Highland Park, IL 600354 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $695,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 772 sqft
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 530 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Adjacent to beautiful Park District owned park. Beautiful Landscaped Yard.
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 16253060110000
- Zillow Home ID: 4906356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 485 Cedar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.6% higher than in Highland Park, and 507.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
- 475 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL$482K--1.51,560
- 465 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL$1.05M54.53,783
- 455 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL$728K--32,741
- 478 Beech St Highland Park, IL$718K--2.52,677
- 486 Beech St Highland Park, IL$686K343,000
- 470 Beech St Highland Park, IL$773K--3.53,794
- 460 Beech St Highland Park, IL$369K31.51,641
- Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL--------
- 474 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL$639K--42,724
- 452 Beech St Highland Park, IL$408K41.11,522
- 441 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL$923K--3.53,225
- 444 Beech St Highland Park, IL$368K--21,584
- 460 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL$688K533,313
- 1116 Wade St Highland Park, IL$808K--3.54,398
- 1104 Wade St Highland Park, IL$714K--2.53,201
- St Johns Ave Highland Park, IL--------
- 1124 Wade St Highland Park, IL$728K433,119
- 1092 Wade St Highland Park, IL$712K--2.53,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!