This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 2,554 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $525,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Appliances Included \ Gas Range, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Area Num \ Salisbury, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Partial Basement, Basement Type \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ 200+ Amps, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Generator, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Gazebo, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Propane, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Generator, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Temporarily Off Market, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Mill Rate \ 10.5000, Neighborhood \ Salisbury (128), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Pool Description \ In Ground - Heated, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape Cod, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Underground Oil Tank \ Unknown, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,230 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:23 B:17
- Zillow Home ID: 57818760
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $915K-1.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06068 homes, this home is valued 157.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.3% greater than in Salisbury, and 200% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salisbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|10 N Beaver Dam Rd Salisbury, CT||$1.81M||--||--||--|
|505 Under Mountain Rd Salisbury, CT||$290K||2||1||1,152|
|482 Under Mountain Rd Salisbury, CT||$2.18M||5||5||6,202|
|482 Under Mountain Rd Salisbury, CT||$1.86M||5||5||6,202|
|518 Under Mountain Rd Salisbury, CT||--||--||--||--|
|476 Under Mountain Rd Salisbury, CT||$1.15M||5||4||4,820|
|30 Hemlock Ln Salisbury, CT||$410K||2||2||1,994|
|24 Hemlock Ln Salisbury, CT||$1.24M||4||3||3,933|
|11 Hammertown Rd Salisbury, CT||$532K||4||2||1,672|
|2 Hammertown Rd Salisbury, CT||$406K||4||1.5||2,571|
|10 Hammertown Rd Salisbury, CT||$650K||3||2.5||3,272|
|36 Hemlock Ln Salisbury, CT||$1.19M||4||3||4,200|
|474 Under Mountain Rd Salisbury, CT||$917K||4||3.5||3,275|
|8 Iron Bound Rd Salisbury, CT||$945K||4||5||2,992|
|4 Hemlock Ln Salisbury, CT||$329K||2||1||1,608|
|Under Mountain Rd Salisbury, CT||--||--||--||--|
|19 Hemlock Ln Salisbury, CT||$969K||3||2.5||3,777|
|20 Hammertown Rd Salisbury, CT||$265K||1||1||909|
|3 Hemlock Ln Salisbury, CT||$464K||3||2||1,342|
|10 Iron Bound Rd Salisbury, CT||$1.45M||3||3.5||4,412|
Nearby Schools in Salisbury
PK-4 & ungraded5.1 mi
7-12 & ungraded5.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.