4851 E 93rd St, Cleveland, OH 441254 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,233 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: 3648772
- Finished basement, 411 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Cable-ready, Hardwood Floors, Pets Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,233 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 54116039
- Zillow Home ID: 33594426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4851 E 93rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% less than in Garfield Heights, and 167% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44125 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Garfield Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44125 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
956 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1922
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 4857 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$66K31.51,176
- 4847 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$45K311,212
- 4863 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$44K41.51,212
- 4867 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$67K21824
- 4843 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$62K21812
- 4839 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$51K311,064
- 4871 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$54K21963
- 4852 E 94th St Garfield Heights, OH$62K311,111
- 4848 E 94th St Garfield Heights, OH$69K311,131
- E 94th St Garfield Heights, OH--------
- 4844 E 94th St Cleveland, OH$60K321,120
- 4860 E 94th St Cleveland, OH$79K431,686
- 4875 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$55K421,140
- 4835 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$36K311,350
- 4842 E 94th St Cleveland, OH$74K311,066
- 4864 E 94th St Cleveland, OH$65K31.51,218
- 4838 E 94th St Cleveland, OH$75K311,066
- 4868 E 94th St Cleveland, OH$66K31.51,218
- 4831 E 93rd St Cleveland, OH$59K321,104
- 4854 E 93rd St Garfield Heights, OH$56K311,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.