- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4851 Tilden St NW, Washington, DC 200164 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,962 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $1,273,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1503 0824
- Zillow Home ID: 438039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4851 Tilden St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% less than in Washington, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 4007 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.31M652,998
- 4015 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.3M643,253
- 4841 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.5M558,925
- 4848 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.15M42.52,055
- 4828 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.36M33.52,816
- 3921 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.27M42.53,055
- 4837 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.16M332,367
- 4838 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$2.19M443,638
- 4824 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.42M643,029
- 4004 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.04M42.52,042
- 4901 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.54M54.53,000
- 3915 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.1M42.52,089
- 4014 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.06M431,632
- 4020 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.44M532,830
- 3920 49th St NW Washington, DC$1.75M34.53,704
- 4831 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.31M43.52,210
- 4830 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.93M44.53,009
- 4849 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.35M43.53,216
- 4822 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.3M432,652
- 3913 49th St NW Washington, DC$940K33.52,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.