4853 Mount Vernon Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462273 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: None
- Parking: 1 space
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Dishwasher, Electric Range, Gas Range, Pets Allowed, Refrigerator
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 491136107028000574
- Zillow Home ID: 1182568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4853 Mount Vernon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 4851 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$67K2--1,254
- 4855 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$66K2--840
- 4849 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$67K2--1,242
- 702 Southfield Ct Indianapolis, IN$57K11640
- 4847 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$67K2--1,242
- 704 Southfield Ct Indianapolis, IN$64K31.51,242
- 4845 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$62K21.51,020
- 4843 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$63K2--1,020
- 706 Southfield Ct Indianapolis, IN$67K2--1,242
- 708 Southfield Ct Indianapolis, IN$67K2--1,242
- 4901 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$71K41.51,254
- 4903 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$72K2--1,254
- 710 Southfield Ct Indianapolis, IN$66K2--1,254
- 716 Ferndale Ct Indianapolis, IN$63K2--1,020
- 4853 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$72K31.51,254
- 4905 Mount Vernon Dr Indianapolis, IN$64K2--1,020
- 714 Ferndale Ct Indianapolis, IN$60K221,020
- 712 Southfield Ct Indianapolis, IN$66K41.51,254
- 712 Ferndale Ct Indianapolis, IN$82K2--1,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.