486 E 28th St, Brooklyn, NY 112267 beds, 5 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,125 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $375,000
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 052140060
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 30669219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 486 E 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 557.2% greater than in New York, and 55.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flatbush home values.
- 476 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$758K----2,018
- 490 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$727K----2,739
- 2715 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$472K----1,560
- 470 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$779K----2,692
- 466 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$801K----2,327
- 1273 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$793K952,200
- 1267 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$772K----3,300
- 1271 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$790K----4,360
- 1283 Rogers Ave # 6 Brooklyn, NY$806K----4,300
- 1269 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$716K----4,360
- 1265 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$753K----4,360
- 462 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$807K----2,922
- 1263 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$753K----4,360
- 1261 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$717K----4,360
- 1259 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$712K----4,360
- 456 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$827K----2,199
- 1257 Rogers Ave Brooklyn, NY$596K----2,400
- 485 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$892K----2,055
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.