486 E 3rd StAPT 14, Boston, MA 02127
For Sale: $524,900
Price Cut (Nov 13): -$25,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,370 sq ft
- Lot:1,370 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Sep 1996 for $157,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow109
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks),AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Window AC,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Brownstone,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1991
- MLS #71572493
- Parcel #W:06 P:03121 S:028
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count15
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID59148178
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$520,844||$490K – $557K||-$8,272||$380||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,829/mo||$2K – $3.8K/mo||-$62||$2.06||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is 18.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 486 E 3rd Street APT 14
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Perry K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005