486 Plymouth Dr, Lexington, KY 405033 beds, 2 baths, 1,565 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $136,900
- Price/sqft: $87
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,565 sqft
- Parcel #: 20198650
- Zillow Home ID: 77553769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 486 Plymouth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% less than in Lexington, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello home values.
- 486 Plymouth Dr Lexington, KY$144K31.51,580
- 490 Plymouth Dr Lexington, KY$134K--1.51,350
- 482 Plymouth Dr Lexington, KY$121K--11,250
- 487 Retrac Rd Lexington, KY$168K--2.52,456
- 483 Retrac Rd Lexington, KY$162K--2.52,320
- 478 Plymouth Dr Lexington, KY$121K--1.51,196
- 494 Plymouth Dr Lexington, KY$154K--21,862
- 491 Retrac Rd Lexington, KY$154K432,283
- 3499 Brunswick Rd Lexington, KY$142K--1.51,796
- 479 Retrac Rd Lexington, KY$168K--2.52,408
- 495 Plymouth Dr Lexington, KY$157K321,978
- 495 Retrac Rd Lexington, KY$160K--2.52,408
- 474 Plymouth Dr Lexington, KY$129K--1.51,250
- 3506 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$123K--1.51,242
- 3498 Brunswick Rd Lexington, KY$162K--22,173
- 3495 Brunswick Rd Lexington, KY$157K322,336
- 475 Retrac Rd Lexington, KY$171K--2.52,320
- 3484 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$150K--31,536
- 499 Retrac Rd Lexington, KY$178K--2.52,386
- 3482 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$155K--1.52,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.