4861 Edgewood Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900193 beds, 2 baths, 1,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $905,000
- Price/sqft: $620
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Parcel #: 5083004008
- Zillow Home ID: 20606384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4861 Edgewood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% lower than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 1041 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$882K311,299
- 1035 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.02M422,003
- 1032 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.2M623,442
- 1026 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$957K311,820
- 1036 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.11M422,735
- 1101 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.02M422,808
- 1029 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$923K311,516
- 1022 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M42.52,800
- 1109 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$835K311,376
- 1044 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$971K431,935
- 1018 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.16M532,304
- 1023 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$788K431,850
- 1113 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.29M423,565
- 1012 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25M32.52,238
- 1019 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$925K211,124
- 4868 Edgewood Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.36M643,750
- 1038 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$584K211,367
- 1048 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.01M422,724
- 1117 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.1M322,138
- 1008 S Tremaine Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M321,941
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!