4863 Barn Owl Dr, Frederick, CO 805044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The front of the home faces east with great mountain views from both levels in the back. The layout is very open inside with double vaulted areas in the living room as well as the family room. The kitchen is spacious at 19' x 13' with a walk in pantry. Appliances include a double oven, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. The black gas four burner range is complemented by a stainless steel backsplash. In addition to the kitchen, living room and family room, the main floor also contains the formal dining room, laundry room, 1/2 bath and a bedroom with walk in closet.
The upper level has two bedrooms, a full bath with double sinks and separated tub and towel. Through the large second story window in the family room, the loft has an impressive view of Longs Peak. The loft also has a walk in closet for storage. Entering through double doors, the large master retreat is the highlight of the second story. It has a 5 piece bath including a Jacuzzi tub and a walk in closet.
Structural upgrades that were purchased when the house was being built include the three car garage, bay windows in the living room and family room, full basement, vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom, and exterior elevation B. This elevation significantly changed the front appearance by adding an additional peak to the roof line and is the only one like it in the neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $257,107
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 588 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- In Ground Swimming Pool, 22' by 12' Electric Awning, 12' by 8' Manual Awning, New Roof
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R7869199
- Zillow Home ID: 14089282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4863 Barn Owl Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80504 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% lower than in Frederick, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Frederick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80504 home values.
- 4859 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$331K532,269
- 4859 Falcon Dr Frederick, CO$300K332,323
- 4861 Falcon Dr Frederick, CO$306K341,905
- 4857 Falcon Dr Frederick, CO$310K42.52,237
- 4857 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$327K542,813
- 4858 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$311K432,753
- 4862 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$338K442,322
- 4842 Eagle Blvd Frederick, CO$335K532,657
- 4838 Eagle Blvd Frederick, CO$294K232,021
- 4864 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$340K332,632
- 4871 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$324K332,314
- 4853 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$329K53.52,581
- 4855 Falcon Dr Frederick, CO$317K432,076
- 4854 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$319K232,061
- 4834 Eagle Blvd Frederick, CO$297K422,009
- 4850 Eagle Blvd Frederick, CO$325K332,048
- 4868 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$317K332,077
- 4873 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$313K432,785
- 4830 Eagle Blvd Frederick, CO$302K331,975
- 4849 Barn Owl Dr Frederick, CO$309K333,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!