- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 339 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,504 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: 143425
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Type & Style \ Traditional, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Dining \ Separate, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Connect Public Sewer, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Kitchen \ Pantry, Garage Type\Capacity \ 2-Garage, Lot Description \ Level, Energy \ Thermo Pane, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Rooms \ Great Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Keeping, Energy \ High Efficiency, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Neighborhood Amenities \ Lake, Exterior Features \ Landscaping, Neighborhood Amenities \ HOA, Type & Style \ 2 Story, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalks, Neighborhood Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Lot Description \ Level Driveway, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler, Energy \ Ridge Vent, Apx Heated SqFt Range \ 2500-2999, Neighborhood Amenities \ Golf, Lot Description \ Golf Course
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,793 sqft
- Parcel #: 080 006 023
- Zillow Home ID: 76568790
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $254-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31909 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Columbus as a whole. Among 31909 homes, this home is 164.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% less than in Columbus, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31909 home values.
|4874 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$298K||4||2.5||2,307|
|4858 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$392K||4||3.5||3,267|
|4871 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$355K||4||4||3,020|
|4865 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$391K||5||3.5||3,360|
|4880 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$405K||4||3.5||3,560|
|4857 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$396K||4||4.5||3,390|
|4850 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$335K||4||3||2,820|
|4886 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$332K||3||3.5||2,784|
|4849 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$349K||4||3.5||3,059|
|4877 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$344K||4||3.5||2,868|
|4766 Winged Foot Way Columbus, GA||$273K||4||3||2,600|
|4760 Winged Foot Way Columbus, GA||$276K||4||3||2,447|
|4772 Winged Foot Way Columbus, GA||$263K||4||2.5||2,414|
|4754 Winged Foot Way Columbus, GA||$275K||3||2.5||2,477|
|4841 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$341K||4||3||2,899|
|4891 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$384K||4||2.5||3,171|
|4842 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$341K||3||2.5||2,892|
|4885 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$323K||4||4||2,592|
|4778 Winged Foot Way Columbus, GA||$252K||3||2.5||2,131|
|4748 Winged Foot Way Columbus, GA||$327K||4||3.5||3,159|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!