4868 Sandstone Ct, Evans, GA 308093 beds, 2 baths, 1,975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Gutters and downspouts installed around entire house.
Smooth ceilings and crown molding throughout the house.
Double vanity in the master bathroom.
Pool membership and clubhouse rental are available.
Community tennis courts accessible.
Location ideal to shopping and schools.
- Lot: 89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $199,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Great playground set for a family with kids!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- Floor size: 1,975 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 067C084
- Zillow Home ID: 14206449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4868 Sandstone Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30809 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% higher than in Evans, and 28.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30809 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Evans.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30809 home values.
- 4866 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$170K322,094
- 4863 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$167K321,812
- 4865 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$166K421,956
- 237 Farmington Dr Evans, GA$230K432,962
- 4870 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$174K----1,767
- 4867 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$230K542,824
- 4861 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$171K321,958
- 4872 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$171K321,717
- 4869 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$158K32.51,678
- 245 Farmington Dr Evans, GA$173K421,870
- 234 Farmington Dr Evans, GA$175K321,917
- 247 Farmington Dr Evans, GA$176K321,986
- 243 Farmington Dr Evans, GA$199K322,378
- 4967 Topaz Ct Evans, GA$189K43.52,511
- 236 Farmington Dr Evans, GA$177K42.52,454
- 4864 Flagstone Ct Evans, GA$353K544,005
- 232 Farmington Dr Evans, GA$171K422,021
- 4860 Flagstone Ct Evans, GA$332K32.53,573
- 4874 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$178K42.52,389
- 4871 Sandstone Ct Evans, GA$244K533,022
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292