487 Lemonte St, Philadelphia, PA 191283 beds, 2 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $171,900
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 212316800
- Zillow Home ID: 10272034
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 487 Lemonte Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxborough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% less than in Philadelphia, and 54.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 489 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$210K311,328
- 443 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$199K411,490
- 491 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$208K311,218
- 441 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$198K411,490
- Comanche Trl Pocono Lake, PA$65K321,086
- 493 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$211K32.51,218
- 439 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$268K312,418
- 495 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$207K311,218
- 444-446 Delmar St #446 Philadelphia, PA$190K311,184
- 454 Delmar St Philadelphia, PA$225K412,052
- 442 Delmar St Philadelphia, PA$197K321,184
- 497 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$210K31.51,218
- 440 Delmar St Philadelphia, PA$209K311,184
- 435 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$244K321,964
- 440 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$194K411,073
- 442 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$195K411,073
- 438 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$193K311,200
- 444 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$139K41980
- 438 Delmar St Philadelphia, PA$202K311,184
- 436 Lemonte St Philadelphia, PA$203K41928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.