- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,964 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2009 for $133,533
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: 71816254
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Vinyl, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Range, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar \ Nook, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, STYLE \ Split Entry, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3\4, HEATING \ Extra Flue
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: RIND M:3 L:15 U:5-2
- Zillow Home ID: 95335171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03461 homes, this home is 18.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% greater than in Rindge, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rindge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|486 Main St Rindge, NH||$156K||3||1||1,080|
|477 Main St Rindge, NH||$218K||3||1.5||1,456|
|490 Main St Rindge, NH||$153K||3||1||2,150|
|499 Main St Rindge, NH||$160K||3||1||1,360|
|454 Main St Rindge, NH||$222K||--||2||2,184|
|471 Main St Rindge, NH||$274K||4||2.5||3,100|
|7 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$166K||3||1.5||1,344|
|6 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$158K||2||1.5||1,368|
|11 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$157K||2||1||1,008|
|500 Main St Rindge, NH||$207K||3||2.5||1,690|
|14 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$189K||3||2||1,458|
|30 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$243K||4||2||1,928|
|33 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$157K||3||1||1,444|
|28 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$224K||3||2||2,192|
|20 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$160K||3||1||1,312|
|16 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$159K||1||1.5||1,172|
|39 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$163K||4||2||1,584|
|437 Main St Rindge, NH||$206K||3||1||1,712|
|8 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$127K||2||1||960|
|513 Main St Rindge, NH||$159K||3||1.5||1,382|
Nearby Schools in Rindge
6-12 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!