- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,685 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2009 for $133,533
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: 71816254
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Extra Flue, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: RIND M:3 L:15 U:5-2
- Zillow Home ID: 95335171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03461 homes, this home is 18.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% higher than in Rindge, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rindge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|263 Main St Rindge, NH||--||2||1||936|
|486 Main St Rindge, NH||$154K||3||1||1,080|
|477 Main St Rindge, NH||$213K||3||1.5||1,456|
|490 Main St Rindge, NH||$147K||3||1||2,150|
|499 Main St Rindge, NH||$158K||3||1||1,360|
|258 Main St Rindge, NH||$377K||--||--||3,722|
|454 Main St Rindge, NH||$217K||--||2||2,184|
|471 Main St Rindge, NH||$275K||4||2.5||3,100|
|7 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$163K||3||1.5||1,344|
|6 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$155K||2||1.5||1,368|
|11 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$154K||2||1||1,008|
|500 Main St Rindge, NH||$205K||3||2.5||1,690|
|14 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$182K||3||2||1,458|
|30 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH||$237K||4||2||1,928|
|33 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$155K||3||1||1,444|
|28 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$222K||3||2||2,192|
|20 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$158K||3||1||1,312|
|16 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$157K||1||1.5||1,172|
|39 Wellington Rd Rindge, NH||$161K||4||2||1,584|
|437 Main St Rindge, NH||$201K||3||1||1,712|
Nearby Schools in Rindge
6-12 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!