- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4871 Grace Ave, Cypress, CA 906304 beds, 2 baths, 1,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $429,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Zoned R3 so you can build a mother-in-law apartment on the lot, copper plumbing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 26231206
- Zillow Home ID: 25338139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4871 Grace Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90630 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Cypress, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90630 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cypress.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90630 home values.
- 4861 Grace Ave Cypress, CA--432,034
- 4881 Grace Ave Cypress, CA$460K11862
- 4891 Grace Ave Cypress, CA$434K321,052
- 4851 Grace Ave Cypress, CA$409K21640
- 8571 La Salle St UNIT 51 Cypress, CA$273K21881
- 8621 La Salle St Cypress, CA$512K21908
- 8631 La Salle St Cypress, CA$509K21910
- 8561 La Salle St UNIT 58 Cypress, CA$244K21881
- 8582 Belmont St Cypress, CA$524K311,148
- 8598 Belmont St # 5 Cypress, CA$408K32.51,300
- 8598 Belmont St Cypress, CA$397K331,247
- 8602 Belmont St Cypress, CA$408K------
- 4852 Grace Ave Cypress, CA$582K311,079
- 8779 La Salle St Cypress, CA$361K21750
- 8641 La Salle St Cypress, CA$458K11620
- 8590 Belmont St Cypress, CA$414K32.51,247
- 8572 Belmont St Cypress, CA$611K311,384
- 8592 La Salle St Cypress, CA$428K311,171
- 8562 Belmont St Cypress, CA$414K311,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.