4872 Raven Run, Broomfield, CO 800232 beds, 3 baths, 2,467 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This house offers a multitude of amazing features, both in the construction and the esthetics. Through out the house, we have replaced the conventional bulbs with CFLs for energy efficiency.
An oversized garage with plenty of room for gear and tools. There is a great built in work bench and peg board for all you tools. There are RubberMaid shelves over the work bench and on the wall to organize your tools and outdoor equipment. There is a hose bib in the garage. Believe it or not this is not a standard feature and most of the homes in the neighborhood don?t have this. They have to pay to go to the car wash? The garage has been painted and has upgraded lighting. The garage door is insulated and keeps the garage at a great temp even in the dead of winter. The quiet Drive Manatech garage door opener, this was an upgrade over the standard loud Craftsman. Since the bedroom is above the garage you will appreciate the quiet drive.
So much to mention in the kitchen
-Spacious granite counter with tons of room for appliances and as well as preparation space for parties. Under mount stainless sink. Check out the matching soap dispenser on the sink faucet, again the small things that make the difference?
-There are 42? (extra tall) cabinets to store all your favorite home goods with lots of room left over to grow. Above cabinet ambient lighting adds a great atmosphere in the evenings. In addition to the cabinets, there is a large pantry for food storage.
-We love to cook and bought the best appliances there were (yes, technically we could have bought Wolf or JenAir though we are not the Rockefellers!). You will love cooking on this stove and the convection oven is amazing! The dishwasher is top of the line, ultra silent, and cleans like a dream.
On the main floor, there are many additions. Check out the Pella storm door! We invested in the best since it gets pretty windy and who would want to listen to a cheapo door rattling in the wind. The windows are also amazing at stopping exterior noises.
-Surround sound wiring in the living room has been prewired into the walls/ceiling, there is also prewiring for a ceiling fan.
A finished basement with built-in entertainment area/shelves. The shelves were built with the home theater in mind with areas to run cords and store your hardware and DVDs. Low voltage puck lighting makes for a movie theater like experience while watching your favorite movies. There is rough-in plumbing to add a bathroom. Even with a spacious bathroom there is ample storage left over!
-The furnace deserves a sentence or two of its own. This 93% high efficiency gas furnace is amazing. If you don?t get excited about furnaces now, just wait until you see how cheaply and efficiently this heats your house maintaining an even temp throughout the whole house.
-Please notice in the storage room there is a centralized junction box for media center/high speed wiring. This wiring runs through the house though most folks will setup a private wireless network.
Upstairs laundry with included high efficiency front load washer and dryer (large capacity). The washer has braided steel hoses, hammer valves and an overflow basin with drain in case on an accident.
Master bedroom is wired for a ceiling fan or overhead light. Three way fire place with large reading nook/sitting room. The shower has an extra ledge/bump out for hair product as well as adding a larger interior enclosure.
The sound insulation on these townhomes are amazing. Our neighbor has a nice stereo and we have never heard her, even when we have tried to do a test and turn music up insanely loud. You will really come to appreciate the quiet in this home ? not to mention the heating/cooling efficiency of two neighbors.
- Lot: 1,916 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 538 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,467 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R8862052
- Zillow Home ID: 88806984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4872 Raven Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% lower than in Broomfield, and 72.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80023 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Broomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80023 home values.
- 4871 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$393K22.52,009
- 4873 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$350K332,618
- 4879 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$305K232,341
- 4878 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$351K22.51,990
- 4880 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$345K231,677
- 4882 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$311K331,677
- 4883 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$334K232,703
- 4888 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$342K232,698
- 4870 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$348K32.51,990
- 4869 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$309K22.51,601
- 4868 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$311K22.51,725
- 4875 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$345K22.52,467
- 4874 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$325K231,677
- 4876 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$307K22.51,601
- 4881 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$300K32.51,601
- 4887 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$310K32.51,733
- 4884 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$318K231,677
- 4877 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$314K22.51,733
- 4867 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$358K232,698
- 4872 Raven Run Broomfield, CO$239K231,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292