4874 W 23rd St, Los Angeles, CA 900164 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Easy access to the 10 freeway from the La Brea entrance. Only 1 mile away from the Metro Blue Line at the "Expo/La Brea" stop, providing transit to Downtown LA, LAX, and the "soon to be" expanding services to Santa Monica.
- Lot: 3,730 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 5062023003
- Zillow Home ID: 20596701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4874 W 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Los Angeles, and 66.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 4874 W 23rd St Los Angeles, CA$589KStudio--1,963
- 4866 W 23rd St Los Angeles, CA$375K21894
- 2302 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$372K221,000
- 2312 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$475K221,669
- 2156 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$517K522,191
- 2318 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$456K321,368
- 2331 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$1.03M422,704
- 2307 S Rimpau Blvd Los Angeles, CA$522K221,900
- 2313 S Rimpau Blvd Los Angeles, CA$511K422,144
- 2150 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$434K211,020
- 4862 W 23rd St Los Angeles, CA$569K532,889
- 2161 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$788K744,512
- 2320 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$498K221,545
- 2319 S Rimpau Blvd Los Angeles, CA$757KStudio--3,619
- 2303 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$513K221,820
- 4859 W 23rd St Los Angeles, CA$439K221,379
- 2155 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$515K321,650
- 2309 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$512K321,972
- 2323 S Rimpau Blvd Los Angeles, CA$456K311,388
- 2146 W West View St Los Angeles, CA$488K331,864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!