- Lot: 2.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 68 days on Zillow
- Views: 14,750 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $5,200,000
- Price/sqft: $703
- MLS #: 15-888521
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Rooms \ Entry, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, View \ No View, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Spa Descriptions \ None, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Listing Terms \ Cash, Parking Features \ Driveway, Building Structure Style \ Traditional, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Sewer \ In Street (N), Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, Floor Material \ Marble, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Rooms \ Formal Entry, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,522 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2290002016
- Zillow Home ID: 66663343
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.13-5.48M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Encino home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Encino homes, this home is 720.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 68.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
|4850 Andasol Ave Encino, CA||$2.88M||5||6||5,850|
|17354 Palora St Encino, CA||$1.91M||5||4||3,609|
|4855 Louise Ave Encino, CA||$2.06M||4||3||3,560|
|4865 Louise Ave Encino, CA||$2.64M||6||6.5||5,000|
|17325 Palora St Encino, CA||$1.96M||5||5||4,105|
|4825 Louise Ave Encino, CA||$4.55M||7||6||7,186|
|4826 Andasol Ave Encino, CA||$2.18M||4||4||3,998|
|4841 Louise Ave Encino, CA||$2.14M||6||6||3,681|
|17313 Palora St Encino, CA||$2.28M||4||6||4,410|
|4850 Andasol Ave Encino, CA||$2.95M||5||5||5,781|
|4840 Andasol Ave Encino, CA||$2.07M||4||4||3,553|
|17337 Palora St Encino, CA||$1.9M||5||5||3,667|
|4839 Louise Ave Encino, CA||$1.58M||1||1||1,200|
|17301 Palora St Encino, CA||$2.35M||5||5||3,603|
|4914 Andasol Ave Encino, CA||$1.87M||5||4||3,654|
|4831 Louise Ave Encino, CA||$1.76M||3||4||2,298|
|4929 Louise Ave Encino, CA||$1.66M||6||5||3,410|
|17401 Palora St Encino, CA||$1.59M||4||2.5||2,530|
|4810 Andasol Ave Encino, CA||--||4||4||2,937|
|4922 Andasol Ave Encino, CA||$1.88M||6||5||3,750|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.