- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 5,029 all time views
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $118,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Aluminum/Vinyl, Construction \ Brick Front, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Carbon Monoxide, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Dining Rm/Living Rm Combo, Rooms \ Family Room, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer In Street
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,694 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R4339 313
- Zillow Home ID: 80162900
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-177K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30039 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Snellville as a whole. Among 30039 homes, this home is valued 25.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30039, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.1% greater than in Snellville, and 230.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30039 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Snellville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30039 home values.
|4865 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$164K||4||3||3,094|
|4415 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$167K||4||2.5||3,094|
|4404 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$157K||4||2.5||2,690|
|4855 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$165K||4||2.5||3,094|
|4435 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$176K||6||3||3,392|
|4885 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$257K||4||2.5||2,692|
|4874 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$166K||1||1||3,072|
|4414 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$158K||4||3||2,690|
|4864 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$177K||6||3||3,440|
|4884 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$162K||5||3||3,081|
|4895 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$166K||4||2.5||3,094|
|4967 Bottle Brush Ct Snellville, GA||$165K||5||3||2,947|
|4977 Bottle Brush Ct Snellville, GA||$174K||6||3||3,204|
|4445 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$176K||5||3||3,392|
|4424 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$174K||6||3||3,392|
|Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$174K||6||3||3,392|
|4854 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$159K||4||3||2,836|
|4894 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$171K||4||2.5||3,219|
|4957 Bottle Brush Ct Snellville, GA||$178K||5||3||3,392|
|4434 Michael Jay St Snellville, GA||$166K||4||3||3,094|
Nearby Schools in Snellville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!