488 Meadow Dr, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 2 baths, 1,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $146,500
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 237
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 04020D09020
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34913191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 488 Meadow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 496 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$98K311,040
- 478 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$107K211,257
- 468 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$125K311,332
- 508 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$121K321,488
- 495 Wintergreen Dr Wadsworth, OH$169K42.51,728
- 505 Wintergreen Dr Wadsworth, OH$196K32.51,766
- 485 Wintergreen Dr Wadsworth, OH$179K32.51,929
- 460 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$105K311,273
- 515 Wintergreen Dr Wadsworth, OH$166K32.51,306
- 475 Wintergreen Dr Wadsworth, OH$170K32.51,632
- 516 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$100K31960
- 523 Wintergreen Dr Wadsworth, OH$170K32.51,702
- 459 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$121K311,150
- 450 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$100K31.51,008
- 465 Wintergreen Dr Wadsworth, OH$179K42.51,946
- 774 Robin Dr Wadsworth, OH$100K31.51,092
- 487 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$114K311,276
- 477 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$94K311,232
- 495 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$129K32.51,164
- 467 Meadow Dr Wadsworth, OH$99K411,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!