4880 Grimsby Dr, San Jose, CA 951304 beds, 2 baths, 1,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Great Schools: Baker Elementary, Morland Middle, and Prospect High
4BR, 2BA, 2 car-attached garage with washer and dryer. Upgraded kitchen with new flooring and appliances. Fireplace. New interior and exterior paint and new lawn and automatic sprinkler system in front and back yard.
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,354 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 40330095
- Zillow Home ID: 19660491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4880 Grimsby Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 4870 Grimsby Dr San Jose, CA$941K421,433
- 4890 Grimsby Dr San Jose, CA--421,354
- 4931 Alex Dr San Jose, CA$1.11M531,991
- 4917 Alex Dr San Jose, CA$930K421,354
- 4945 Alex Dr San Jose, CA$904K321,256
- 4860 Grimsby Dr San Jose, CA$904K421,354
- 4881 Grimsby Dr San Jose, CA$857K421,354
- 4871 Grimsby Dr San Jose, CA$895K421,433
- 4905 Alex Dr San Jose, CA$1.15M832,468
- 4891 Grimsby Dr San Jose, CA$903K321,230
- 4850 Grimsby Dr San Jose, CA$848K321,181
- 4861 Grimsby Dr San Jose, CA$870K321,256
- 4891 Alex Dr San Jose, CA$892K321,256
- 2292 Camrose Ave San Jose, CA$1.37M642,309
- 2317 Camrose Ave San Jose, CA$923K421,465
- 2303 Camrose Ave San Jose, CA$873K421,354
- 4930 Alex Dr San Jose, CA$878K221,181
- 4944 Alex Dr San Jose, CA$912K421,529
- 4916 Alex Dr San Jose, CA$835K321,256
- 2297 Lantana Ave San Jose, CA$1M421,433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292