- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
489 Weld St, Boston, MA 021324 beds, 2 baths, 2,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,737 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $482,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:04141 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59153924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 489 Weld Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% lower than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 491 Weld St Boston, MA$612K532,846
- 491 Weld St # 1 Boston, MA$417K211,400
- 152 Russett Rd Boston, MA$412K31.51,456
- 493 Weld St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$337K221,310
- 493 Weld St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$317K211,392
- 156 Russett Rd Boston, MA$594K31.51,632
- 30 Edgebrook Rd Boston, MA$403K21.51,134
- 514 Weld St Boston, MA$514K31.51,656
- 520 Weld St Boston, MA$508K31.51,606
- 160 Russett Rd Boston, MA$463K421,560
- 479 Weld St Boston, MA$607K422,504
- 165 Russett Rd Boston, MA$609K52.52,317
- 497 Weld St Boston, MA$573K211,475
- 164 Russett Rd Boston, MA$502K31.52,008
- 26 Edgebrook Rd Boston, MA$452K321,500
- 26 Edgebrook Rd West Roxbury, MA$451K321,500
- 139 Greaton Rd Boston, MA$507K31.51,717
- 475 Weld St Boston, MA$439K31.51,224
- 135 Greaton Rd Boston, MA$508K31.51,702
- 167 Russett Rd Boston, MA$578K42.51,959
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292