4895 Dickinson Dr, San Jose, CA 951114 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $268
- Parking: 453 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 68421066
- Zillow Home ID: 19814740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4895 Dickinson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edenvale - Seven Trees, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 180% greater than in San Jose, and 9.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
- 4901 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$465K421,196
- 4889 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$612K421,791
- 4907 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$466K421,196
- 4883 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$645K42.52,256
- 4913 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$465K421,196
- 4902 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$479K421,427
- 4894 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$649K42.52,256
- 590 Blom Dr San Jose, CA$890K63.53,048
- 4908 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$470K421,196
- 4917 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$471K421,196
- 4792 Rahway Dr San Jose, CA$464K421,353
- 4914 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA--421,196
- 4877 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$716K42.52,386
- 645 Plaza Invierno San Jose, CA$568K331,678
- 624 Skyway Dr San Jose, CA$580K32.51,808
- 622 Skyway Dr San Jose, CA$569K331,678
- 643 Plaza Invierno San Jose, CA$577K331,848
- 647 Plaza Invierno San Jose, CA--221,332
- 4923 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$537K42.51,452
- 4788 Rahway Dr San Jose, CA$484K321,287
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292