- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4896 Powell Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891213 beds, 2 baths, 1,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $80,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 16120613004
- Zillow Home ID: 7063136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4896 Powell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% less than in Las Vegas, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
999 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1963
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 4888 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$158K321,707
- 4904 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$171K32.52,082
- 4881 Plata Del Sol Dr Las Vegas, NV$135K321,552
- 4891 Plata Del Sol Dr Las Vegas, NV$155K321,687
- 4871 Plata Del Sol Dr Las Vegas, NV$149K421,708
- 4880 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$149K321,635
- 4914 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$165K321,707
- 4897 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$123K321,359
- 4889 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$163K321,707
- 4905 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$156K321,707
- 4901 Plata Del Sol Dr Las Vegas, NV$130K31.51,386
- 4859 Plata Del Sol Dr Las Vegas, NV$158K421,856
- 4881 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$152K32.51,878
- 4872 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K32.51,878
- 4922 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$165K32.51,878
- 4915 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$166K322,049
- 4873 Powell Ave Las Vegas, NV$148K31.51,707
- 4912 Pancho Villa Dr Las Vegas, NV$157K622,796
- 4911 Plata Del Sol Dr Las Vegas, NV$128K321,248
- 4853 Plata Del Sol Dr Las Vegas, NV$177K322,151
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.