4899 Yorktown Dr, Trinity, NC 273703 beds, 2 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 568 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 7727111811
- Zillow Home ID: 50079428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4899 Yorktown Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27370, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 99% greater than in Randolph, and 61.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27370 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Randolph.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27370 home values.
- 4170 Williamsburg Dr Trinity, NC$107K--21,147
- 4137 Williamsburg Dr Trinity, NC$160K321,646
- 4887 Yorktown Dr Trinity, NC$67K411,164
- 4160 Potomac Dr Trinity, NC$132K321,229
- 4115 Williamsburg Dr Trinity, NC$119K322,216
- 4122 Potomac Dr Trinity, NC$83K31.51,269
- 4095 Alexandria Dr Trinity, NC$81K31.51,200
- 4057 Valley Forge Dr Trinity, NC$98K321,196
- 4060 Valley Forge Dr Trinity, NC$109K221,539
- 4015 Valley Forge Dr Trinity, NC$77K31900
- 3985 Valley Forge Dr Trinity, NC$160K332,027
- 10189 Archdale Rd Trinity, NC$358K333,935
- 4241 Alexandria Dr Trinity, NC$174K331,881
- 4001 Valley Forge Dr Trinity, NC$76K311,150
- 5142 Robbins Country Rd Trinity, NC$142K332,176
- 3951 Valley Forge Dr Trinity, NC$132K322,161
- 3947 Valley Forge Dr Trinity, NC$193K233,024
- 5224 Robbins Country Rd Trinity, NC$249K243,892
- 3966 Valley Forge Dr Trinity, NC$98K221,308
- 5228 Robbins Country Rd Trinity, NC$76K321,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!