- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
49 Adam St, Lockport, NY 140943 beds, 1 bath, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $80,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 2909001090490001033000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 31433706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Adam Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Town of Lockport, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 55 Adam St Lockport, NY$44K4--1,476
- 43 Adam St Lockport, NY$60K311,392
- 57 Adam St Lockport, NY$40K421,294
- 308 Chestnut St Lockport, NY$69K211,430
- 61 Adam St Lockport, NY--31912
- 61 Adam St # 0 Lockport, NY--------
- 31 Adam St Lockport, NY$41K21727
- 310 Chestnut St Lockport, NY$129K522,077
- Adam St Lockport, NY$60K311,392
- 280 Union St Lockport, NY$64K21992
- 268 Union St Lockport, NY$40K311,040
- 67 Adam St Lockport, NY$51K21864
- 27 Adam St Lockport, NY$58K311,630
- 27 Adam St # 0 Lockport, NY--------
- 27 Adam St # 0 Lockport, NY$80K------
- 305 Chestnut St Lockport, NY$63K311,190
- 280 Chestnut St Lockport, NY--------
- 290 Union St Lockport, NY--------
- 52 Adam St Lockport, NY$47K211,056
- 69 Adam St Lockport, NY$42K21682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.