49 Alderwood Dr, Stratham, NH 03885
Sold on 3/14/13: $210,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,807 sq ft
- Lot:8,276 sqft
- Year Built:1993
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $210,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- School DistrictExeter
- Zillow Home ID86835452
- High SchoolExeter High School
- Middle SchoolCooperative Middle School
- Parcel #STRH M:00023 B:000019 L:000049
- Roof TypeOther
- Days on Zillow362
- Elementary SchoolMemorial Elementary School
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$236,376||$222K – $255K||+$7,670||$130||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,772/mo||$1.2K – $2.2K/mo||-$51||$0.98||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 03885 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Stratham as a whole. Among 03885 homes, this home is valued 25.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03885 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Stratham, and 77.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03885 home values.
Neighborhood for 49 Alderwood Drive
- # 49$220K22.01,965
Nearby Schools in Stratham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005