49 Brown St, East Providence, RI 029143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,088 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- 2 car garage, concrete driveway, finished basement with 1/2 bath, Alarm
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:307 B:12 L:010 U:10
- Zillow Home ID: 65884104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Brown Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02914 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% less than in East Providence, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02914 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02914 home values.
- 55 Brown St East Providence, RI$269K322,222
- 58 Brown St East Providence, RI$204K321,919
- 65 Brown St East Providence, RI$154K31864
- 66 Brown St East Providence, RI$209K32.51,126
- 69 Brown St East Providence, RI$164K31.51,183
- 52 Brown St East Providence, RI$152K31.51,217
- 43 Brown St East Providence, RI$188K421,440
- 50 Fenmoor St East Providence, RI$199K422,144
- 46 Fenmoor St East Providence, RI$244K632,442
- 44 Fenmoor St East Providence, RI$183K431,435
- 40 Brown St East Providence, RI$96K11863
- 55 Fenmoor St East Providence, RI$198K421,392
- 78 Brown St East Providence, RI$114K311,194
- 33 Brown St East Providence, RI$208K211,248
- 66 Fenmoor St East Providence, RI$203K622,184
- 70 Fenmoor St East Providence, RI$150K31.51,176
- 36 Brown St East Providence, RI$118K31.51,144
- 86-88 Brown St East Providence, RI--112,808
- 45-47 Fenmoor St East Providence, RI$190K621,802
- 59 Woodland Ave East Providence, RI$284K422,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.