- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
49 Deane St, Portland, ME 041025 beds, 3 baths, 2,133 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,412 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1997
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $315,000
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,133 sqft
- Parcel #: PTLD M:051 B:A018001
- Zillow Home ID: 84941387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Deane Street
- 41 Deane St Portland, ME$323K421,820
- 25 Deane St Portland, ME$355K322,188
- 34 Deane St Portland, ME$228K311,489
- 42 Exeter St Portland, ME$301K522,343
- 48 Exeter St Portland, ME$309K622,758
- 59 Deane St Portland, ME$323K532,448
- 38 Exeter St Portland, ME$340K423,122
- 50 Exeter St Portland, ME$308K622,762
- 52 Exeter St Portland, ME$262K311,804
- 52 Exeter St Portland, ME$241K311,804
- 61 Granite St Portland, ME$275K332,200
- 34 Exeter St Portland, ME$259K411,775
- 54 Exeter St Portland, ME$333K522,697
- Deane St Portland, ME$329K532,133
- 30 Exeter St Portland, ME$318K421,796
- 63 Deane St Portland, ME$435K844,096
- 60 Exeter St Portland, ME$390K723,357
- 63 Payson St Portland, ME$210K311,435
- 63 Payson St # 1 Portland, ME$212K311,230
- 43 Granite St Portland, ME$237K411,764
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.