49 Farmington Chase CresUNIT 49, Farmington, CT 06032
Sold on 5/20/13: $162,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,432 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $162,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Club House,Amenities Included \ Tennis,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- Days on Zillow292
- Elementary SchoolNoah Wallace
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolFarmington
- Parcel #R:5150 N:49
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count148
- Zillow Home ID58135959
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$160,724||$153K – $169K||-$305||$112||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,465/mo||$982 – $1.7K/mo||-$29||$1.02||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 42.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% greater than in Farmington, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
Neighborhood for 49 Farmington Chase Cres UNIT 49
- Unit 47$156K21.01,203
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005