- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
49 Fremont Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900055 beds, 7,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $19,500
- Price/sqft: $3
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 5090014007
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20610953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Fremont Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 4529 W 8th St Los Angeles, CA$1.03M332,030
- 4526 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA$3.25M746,440
- 4536 Wilshire Blvd # 101 Los Angeles, CA$892K332,632
- 4536 Wilshire Blvd # 104 Los Angeles, CA$1.46M343,010
- 4536 Wilshire Blvd # 102 Los Angeles, CA$1.22M332,472
- 4536 Wilshire Blvd # 105 Los Angeles, CA$1.4M33.52,939
- 4536 Wilshire Blvd # 106 Los Angeles, CA$1.65M343,308
- 4536 Wilshire Blvd # 107 Los Angeles, CA$1.63M44.53,263
- 4536 Wilshire Blvd # 103 Los Angeles, CA$1.14M32.52,275
- 50 Fremont Pl Los Angeles, CA--432,143
- 97 Fremont Pl Los Angeles, CA$5.06M566,057
- 99 Fremont Pl Los Angeles, CA$3.99M57.54,776
- 722 S Muirfield Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.21M744,249
- 4530 W 8th St Los Angeles, CA$2.1M43.53,800
- 806 S Muirfield Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.37M442,508
- 812 S Muirfield Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.1M32.52,200
- 101 Fremont Pl Los Angeles, CA$7.38M71010,020
- 100 Fremont Pl Los Angeles, CA$6.57M969,339
- 98 Fremont Pl Los Angeles, CA$5.22M545,626
- 816 S Muirfield Rd Los Angeles, CA$935K421,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.