49 Graham St, Farmingdale, NY 117354 beds, 3 baths, 1,555 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 73 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,555 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 48520 03270
- Zillow Home ID: 31313111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Graham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11735, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% less than in Farmingdale, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 11735 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Farmingdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11735 home values.
- 122 Lockwood Ave Farmingdale, NY$373K--11,188
- 159 Fallwood Pkwy Farmingdale, NY$455K--32,508
- Graham St Farmingdale, NY$358K--21,555
- Fallwood Pkwy Farmingdale, NY$400K--21,695
- 120 Lockwood Ave Farmingdale, NY$427K--21,617
- 40 Graham St Farmingdale, NY$430K--2.52,039
- 32 Graham St Farmingdale, NY$344K--21,386
- Fallwood Pkwy Farmingdale, NY--------
- 51 Graham St Farmingdale, NY$387K--21,494
- 161 Fallwood Pkwy Farmingdale, NY$400K--21,695
- 118 Lockwood Ave Farmingdale, NY$497K416,016
- 149 Fallwood Pkwy Farmingdale, NY$359K--21,521
- 176 Fallwood Pkwy Farmingdale, NY$346K31.51,154
- 123 Lockwood Ave Farmingdale, NY$409K--31,584
- 168 Fallwood Pkwy Farmingdale, NY$339K--11,205
- 126 Lockwood Ave Farmingdale, NY$329K--11,109
- 167 Fallwood Pkwy Farmingdale, NY$379K--22,098
- 42 Graham St Farmingdale, NY$332K--1.51,245
- 116 Lockwood Ave Farmingdale, NY$431K--21,445
- 121 Lockwood Ave Farmingdale, NY$363K--21,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.