49 Grandview DrAPT D, Farmington, CT 06032
For Sale: $87,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:725 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1968
- Last Sold:Nov 1995 for $34,600
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Days on Zillow128
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Controlled Access
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ Second Floor,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Linoleum,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Heat,HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Info \ Basement,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Four Plex,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- MLS #G667247
- Parcel #R:5125 N:4 U:49D
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count134
- Zillow Home ID58136377
- Elementary SchoolEast Farms
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolFarmington High
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$84,346||$76K – $92K||-$386||$116||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,128/mo||$925 – $1.5K/mo||-$8||$1.56||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is 68.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% higher than in Farmington, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
Neighborhood for 49 Grandview Drive APT D
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005