49 Harbor Ave, Marblehead, MA 019455 beds, 5 baths, 5,679 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 386 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 1997 for $815,000
- Price/sqft: $414
- MLS #: 71547209
- 1411 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,679 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: M:0909 B:0003 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56942543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Harbor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01945 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Marblehead, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01945 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marblehead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
- 51 Harbor Ave Marblehead, MA$1.5M43.54,749
- 10 Brown St Marblehead, MA$1.07M52.53,624
- 4 Wallingford Rd Marblehead, MA$1.32M323,281
- 48 Harbor Ave Marblehead, MA$1.49M544,972
- 2 Wallingford Rd Marblehead, MA$1.84M54.57,000
- 2 Wallingford Rd Marblehead, MA$1.34M43.756,500
- 3 Brown St Marblehead, MA$1.59M436,096
- 50 Harbor Ave Marblehead, MA$1.41M43.53,264
- 11 Foster St Marblehead, MA$3.24M44.57,891
- 46 Harbor Ave Marblehead, MA$1.04M42.52,802
- 36 Harbor Ave Marblehead, MA$1.52M32.54,081
- 35 Harbor Ave Marblehead, MA$2.57M676,573
- 5 Wallingford Rd Marblehead, MA$1.47M654,252
- 5 Valley Rd Marblehead, MA$1.36M33.54,094
- 7 Brown St Marblehead, MA$1.59M44.53,951
- 33 Harbor Ave Marblehead, MA$1.36M44.54,258
- 7 Foster St Marblehead, MA$1.51M33.54,258
- 10 Valley Rd Marblehead, MA$1.3M42.54,114
- 17 Foster St Marblehead, MA$1.36M643,714
- 3 Wallingford Rd Marblehead, MA$1.5M43.54,851
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.