This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1987
- Views: 653 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $115,000
- Finished basement, 413 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Half-Duplex
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Parcel #: M:022 B:353 L:139 S:003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56072483
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $173-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01905 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01905 homes, this home is valued 8.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in Lynn, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!