- Built in 1964
- Views: 3,087 all time views
- HOA Fee: $340
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $49,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $69
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Window AC, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 718 sqft
- Parcel #: M:070 B:652 L:007 S:004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56078863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $113-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 22.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lynn
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
7-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!