A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $94-140K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Vernon is $10,828.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Vernon is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- All time views: 1,083
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $114,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Concrete Floor
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Partial Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Shingles
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41 B:0114 L:00007
- Zillow Home ID: 60110307
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.