- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
49 Marsdale St, Albany, NY 122083 beds, 2 baths, 2,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,872 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 01010006408000010160000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29645029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Marsdale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% greater than in Bethlehem, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12208 home values.
- 49 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$136K21.51,315
- 47 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$129K21.51,315
- 45 Marsdale St Albany, NY$375K432,508
- 45 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$128K21.51,315
- 15 Esplande St Selkirk, NY$141K21.51,571
- 11 Esplande St Selkirk, NY$184K22.51,634
- 17 Esplande St Selkirk, NY$169K21.51,571
- 198 Fairlawn Dr Selkirk, NY$181K22.51,634
- 19 Esplande St Selkirk, NY$155K21.51,571
- 196 Fairlawn Dr Selkirk, NY$151K21.51,571
- 21 Esplande St Selkirk, NY$185K22.51,634
- 194 Fairlawn Dr Selkirk, NY$156K21.51,571
- 17 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$109K21.51,315
- 23 Esplande St Selkirk, NY$186K22.51,634
- 192 Fairlawn Dr Selkirk, NY$187K22.51,634
- 15 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$135K21.51,315
- 27 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$169K21.51,315
- 25 Esplande St Selkirk, NY$150K21.51,571
- 29 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$152K21.51,315
- 31 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$183K21.51,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.