49 N Parkwood AveAPT 4, Pasadena, CA 91107
Sold on 2/27/13: $350,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,290 sq ft
- Lot:0.39 acres
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $350,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1989
- Parcel #5746017114
- Days on Zillow298
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20874652
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$445,381||$423K – $468K||-$8,523||$345||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,113/mo||$1.8K – $2.5K/mo||+$21||$1.64||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Mid Central home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Pasadena as a whole. Among Mid Central homes, this home is valued 18.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Pasadena, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Central home values.
Neighborhood for 49 N Parkwood Avenue APT 4
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hamilton Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.5 mi
- Pasadena High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Woodrow Wilson Middle (assigned) 6-9 2.0 mi
- Lycee International de los Angeles PK-5 0.4 mi
- St. Gregorys Am Hovsepian School PK-8 0.5 mi
- Villa Esperanza Services School K-12 0.6 mi
- Jefferson Elementary K-5 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005