- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 1,598 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $961,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $332
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ No Heat, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ View, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Waterfront Description \ View
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:63 B:20
- Zillow Home ID: 57358408
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $395K-1.15M.
Market guideZillow predicts 06784 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Sherman as a whole. Among 06784 homes, this home is valued 77.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 59.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06784, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Sherman, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06784 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sherman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06784 home values.
|47 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$656K||3||2||1,705|
|26 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$935K||3||3||3,800|
|41 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$692K||3||2||1,477|
|55 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$1.25M||3||3||3,368|
|20 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$417K||2||2.5||1,712|
|47 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$572K||3||2||1,705|
|13 Sherwood Hill Rd Sherman, CT||$638K||3||3||3,136|
|35 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$435K||4||2.5||2,643|
|45 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$921K||3||3.5||2,024|
|Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$238K||--||--||--|
|11 Sherwood Hill Rd Sherman, CT||$1M||5||3||5,507|
|43 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$736K||5||3||1,440|
|29 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$1.36M||4||3.5||2,416|
|15 Sherwood Hill Rd Sherman, CT||$700K||4||4||4,355|
|22 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$502K||3||2.5||2,575|
|39 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$788K||2||3||1,732|
|37 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$717K||3||2||2,320|
|9 Sherwood Hill Rd Sherman, CT||$811K||4||4||5,064|
|23 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$430K||1||1||740|
|33 Orchard Rest Rd Sherman, CT||$582K||4||3||3,215|
Nearby Schools in Sherman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!