- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1879
- Views: 3,263 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $304
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0015 B:0041 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56951010
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $321-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|47 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$444K||3||1.5||1,616|
|51 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$518K||3||2||2,614|
|50 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$379K||3||2||1,619|
|52 Temple St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$450K||2||1.5||1,607|
|52-54 Temple St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$325K||2||1||1,171|
|48 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$375K||3||1.5||1,353|
|45 Prospect St UNIT 45 Newburyport, MA||$425K||4||1.5||1,674|
|56 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$539K||2||1.5||2,070|
|44 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$837K||4||3||3,461|
|53 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$452K||3||1.5||1,516|
|6 Tremont St UNIT 6 Newburyport, MA||$480K||3||2.5||1,778|
|44 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$581K||5||2||2,061|
|8 Tremont St UNIT 8 Newburyport, MA||$498K||3||2||1,778|
|42 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$524K||4||3||2,511|
|43 Prospect St UNIT 43 Newburyport, MA||$413K||4||1||1,650|
|10 Tremont St UNIT 10 Newburyport, MA||$495K||4||2.5||1,806|
|46 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$472K||3||3||1,986|
|41 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$537K||4||2||1,914|
|12 Tremont St Newburyport, MA||$438K||3||2.5||1,778|
|12 Tremont St UNIT 12 Newburyport, MA||$500K||3||3.01||1,778|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!