49 Showers Dr APT W207, Mountain View, CA 940402 beds, 2 baths, 1,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
~ Buyers who have not owned a home in the last 3 yrs ? Opportunity is knocking. It?s Action Time! Take advantage of the Mortgage Protection Program*and federal tax credit** before they expire
~ Highly-ranked Los Altos school district (Buyer to verify enrollment availability)
~ Live a greener lifestyle, walk to Cal Train San Antonio Station, Safeway, The Milk Pail, Walmart, Target, Trader Joe?s, 24 Fitness and a great variety of restaurants
~ Enjoy the complex?s many amenities - mature trees, children?s playground, swimming pools, SPA and clubhouse
~ Elevator building w/1 assigned parking (extra space may be available from HOA for $25/mo) and ample guest parking
~ Spacious unit in turn-key condition: new low maintenance floor, granite bar countertop, remodeled fireplace and hall bath, fresh paint and newer furnace/air conditioner
~ Easy-to-maintain kitchen w/ seamless Corian sink and countertop and space-saving microwave hood
~ Private balcony w/ greenbelt and lake view and storage closet. Additional shared storage on each floor
~ 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,206 sq. ft. of living space (per the county record)
~ Convenient indoor laundry w/ stacked washer and dryer
~ Approx. $320 monthly HOA dues (water and garbage included)
*Buyers who lose jobs due to layoffs may be eligible to receive $1,500 per month, for up to 6 months, to help make your mortgage payments. Restrictions apply. Contact me for details. <p>
**Restrictions apply. Not tax advice; homebuyers should consult their tax adviser for details.
Award winning Los Altos School District. Convenient San Antonio Shopping Center and Caltrain Station within walking distance. Beautiful and mature complex landscape/waterscape with swimming pools, SPA, children's playground and clubhouse .
- Built in 1974
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 324 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $482,000
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 32
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 14832021
- Zillow Home ID: 19509594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Showers Drive APT W207
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mountain View, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94040 home values.
- 49 Showers Dr APT L474 Mountain View, CA$1.35M32.51,526
- 49 Showers Dr APT J121 Mountain View, CA$749K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT J227 Mountain View, CA$765K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT W306 Mountain View, CA$756K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT A339 Mountain View, CA$772K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT N368 Mountain View, CA$767K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT J224 Mountain View, CA$763K221,200
- 49 Showers Dr APT A230 Mountain View, CA$1.27M22--
- 49 Showers Dr APT E254 Mountain View, CA$788K221,248
- 49 Showers Dr APT G441 Mountain View, CA$1.28M32.51,487
- 49 Showers Dr APT J325 Mountain View, CA$762K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT 108 Mountain View, CA$743K221,168
- 49 Showers Dr APT W201 Mountain View, CA$770K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT W109 Mountain View, CA$676K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT W208 Mountain View, CA$670K221,168
- 49 Showers Dr APT 104 Mountain View, CA$678K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT W305 Mountain View, CA$676K221,206
- 49 Showers Dr APT W206 Mountain View, CA$677K221,206
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!