This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,324 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $15,795
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Rolling, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Parcel #: 00347600
- Zillow Home ID: 94706373
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $213-429K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06071 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Somers as a whole. Among 06071 homes, this home is valued 33.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% lower than in Somers, and 40% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06071 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06071 home values.
|53 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||$414K||3||3||2,513|
|45 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||--||--||--||--|
|43 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||--||4||3||2,412|
|57 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||$385K||4||3||2,713|
|62 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||$455K||3||2.5||3,220|
|23 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||$335K||4||3.5||1,952|
|716 Springfield Rd Somers, CT||$272K||4||1.5||2,136|
|715 Springfield Rd Somers, CT||$326K||3||2.5||1,858|
|706 Springfield Rd Somers, CT||$355K||4||2.5||2,524|
|705 Springfield Rd Somers, CT||$254K||3||2||1,560|
|694 Springfield Rd Somers, CT||$402K||4||3.5||3,160|
|87 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||$264K||3||1.5||2,002|
|19 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||$223K||--||--||--|
|11 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,648|
|699 Springfield Rd Somers, CT||$301K||3||2.5||1,848|
|682 Springfield Rd Somers, CT||$398K||4||2.5||2,668|
|95 Stafford Rd Somers, CT||$215K||1||1.5||1,536|
|741 Springfield Rd Somers, CT||$316K||4||3.5||1,617|
|8 Kibbe Grove Rd Somers, CT||$272K||3||2.5||1,478|
|42 Birch Hill Rd Somers, CT||$450K||4||3.5||3,307|
Nearby Schools in Somers
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!