- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1905
- Views: 658 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $492,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_COMMON \ Dryer, APP_COMMON \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Lead Certification Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 17
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,892 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: W:14 P:00669 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59106965
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $450-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roxbury home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 99.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 163.8% greater than in Boston, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!