49 Summer St # 228, Nashua, NH 030644 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $245,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0045-00113
- Zillow Home ID: 74302636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49 Summer Street # 228
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03064 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% higher than in Nashua, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03064 home values.
- 51 Summer St Nashua, NH$234K------
- 53 Summer St Nashua, NH$226K------
- 55 Summer St Nashua, NH$179K------
- 50 Summer St Nashua, NH$181K------
- 47 Summer St Nashua, NH$176K------
- 48 Summer St Nashua, NH$230K----2,233
- 29 Salem St Nashua, NH$171K311,547
- 30 Salem St Nashua, NH$147K------
- 26 Salem St Nashua, NH$170K------
- 23 Salem St # 25 Nashua, NH$189K------
- 20 Salem St Nashua, NH$78K321,050
- 46 Summer St Nashua, NH$237K------
- 70 1/2 Lock St Nashua, NH$114K------
- 88 1/2 Lock St # 229-267 Nashua, NH$158K------
- 3 Whites Ct Nashua, NH$176K321,425
- 2 Whites Ct Nashua, NH$177K------
- 1 Whites Ct Nashua, NH$182K321,320
- 102 Tolles St Nashua, NH$241K311,800
- 64 Lock St Nashua, NH$189K------
- 108 Tolles St Nashua, NH$146K------
Nearby Schools in Nashua
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.